ENT 435 Module 2 Assignment 2
Innovation Ideation and Implementation-Initial Meeting
During this course you will work within a CLC to create an innovative idea for a new product, service, or business. Each member of the team will be responsible for contributing an innovative idea to the team for consideration. The team will then come to a consensus on both the innovation it will pursue and the best process for implementing the innovation. The project will be completed in phases throughout the course and end with a team presentation that recommends exactly how the innovation should be implemented.
To begin preparing, meet with your instructor-assigned team to outline the approach you will take to your Module 3, 6 and 7 assignments. During this first meeting you may want to do the following:
1. Introduce yourself to each other.
2. Identify the ENT 435 Module 2 Assignment capabilities you bring to the team.
3. Identify the areas you want to work on for these projects.
4. Identify areas on which you would like feedback from your peers based on your strengths and weaknesses.
5. more info Develop a project plan for the Module 3, 6 and 7 assignments. Specific instructions for these assignments are ENT435 found in the individual topics.
ENT 435 Module 2 Assignment 2 Innovation Ideation and Implementation-Initial Meeting
Tags: ENT 435 Module 2 Assignment 2 Innovation Ideation and Implementation-Initial Meeting, ENT 435 Module 2 Assignment 2, ENT 435 Module 2 Assignment, ENT435Module2Assignment, ENT 435, ENT435